Code of conduct..
- Students should arrive at the school before the bell rings.
- The morning bell is signal for all to go to the assembly or to their respective classrooms. This should be done promptly and in silence.
- Changing of classrooms between periods should be done in an orderly manner and silently.
- Students should be habitually clean and always neatly dressed. The school uniform should be worn on all working days and for all school functions.
- All boys (except Sikhs) must keep their hair short. Girls must tie their hair neatly.
- Care must be taken of all school property. No student should damage any school furniture, write or draw anything on the walls. Damage done should be reported at once to the class teacher.
- The School reserves the right to suspend students whose progress in studies is unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to other students.
- Parents and guardians of all students should contact the teachers on PTA days to note the progress of their wards.
- The school insists on the following measures to be observed by the staff members and all students. Care must be taken to observe the “green rules” in order to maintain clean and green surroundings. That is, school premises should not be littered with disposable tumblers, papers or polythene bags. If polythene bags are brought to school, care should be taken not to dispose them off in the school grounds. Minimal use of polythene bags will be appreciated.
- Do not spoil the plants or pluck flowers.
- The students should invariably be polite wherever they go. They should always remember that the school is judged by their conduct. They should greet their teachers when they meet them. Bullying and use of foul language are punishable offences.
- Students are advised to keep their class room, school buildings and campus as clean as possible, and throw leftovers into the dustbins.
- It is expected that the juniors should be treated with love and affection, while the juniors show all respect to their seniors. There should be perfect harmony between the juniors & seniors.
- Students should not indulge in violent or destructive activities.
Students will not overlook the orders, directions and instructions given to them by the school authorities.
- Students using unfair means during examinations will face disciplinary action as decided by the school authorities.
- Students will not do anything to disturb the principles and norms of school discipline.
- Students using the school bus will maintain discipline in the bus. Bus facilities will be withdrawn where discipline is not properly maintained.