Welcome at Doon Public School
Welcome to Doon, we are proud of our school. This prospectus will provide you with all the important information. Our aim is to give your child the best possible start to life in school and to see them progress to be happy, independent and responsible people. We hope that the information contained within this brochure will be useful to you as it will explain the main things you need to know about the school and how we always have the best interests of the children firmly in our minds. We expect everyone to treat with care and respect, safeguarding their feelings and understanding that we are all different but unique. We value the contribution made by parents towards child’s education.
Aims and Values
- Help pupils develop a love of learning.
- Provide a broad, balanced, personalised yet creative curriculum.
- Have the highest standards in academic, physical and social behaviours.
- Provide and maintain a secure, happy caring environment.
- Help pupils value the diversity of the world today.
- Encourages children to make healthy lifestyle choices.
- To work in partnership with parents/carers and the wider community.
- Allows children to have a voice and make a difference.
SCHOOL MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE
Mr. Rohit Katna
Designation – President
Mrs. Richa Katna
Designation – Manager
Sh. Y.S Ravi Kumar